Friday, 26 June 2015

What's in my bag updated

I last did a whats in my bag back in April 2014, read here. I thought, since it has been over a year since my last one and I have a new bag, why not do another one?!



My bag is from Primark and I got it in February this year, so you may not be able to get it now. I wanted a new bag since my last one, not featured in a whats in my bag, had no structure to it and didn't have a zip, so I bought this one for around £9, I think. You have the option of wearing it across the body, on one shoulder or in the crook of your arm, personally I prefer on one shoulder because it isn't restricting my movement and doesn't make my arm ache after half an hour.


Firstly, in the main compartment I carry all my big items including my purse from Primark, my sunglasses from Primark, my female necessities bag, my deodorant, my body shop peach body spray, earphones, keys and mini hairbrush. 

In the front zip compartment I carry all my tablets, lip balms from Nivea and the body shop, hand gel from Primark, hand cream from the body shop,compact mirror from Poundland, tissues, hair grips and chewing gum.



What's in your bag?


No comments:

Post a Comment