Friday, 12 June 2015

Where Do I See Myself in 5 Years Time...?






I get asked this question a lot of the time by friends, family and staff at school, so I thought I would share it with you. It also gives me a chance to set realistic targets for my future.


Firstly, I will be 21/22 years old, so I would want to either be in university or working. At university I would love to be studying either journalism, media or English language. I think I would then, if I did go to university, like to do a masters degree in my chosen course. If I was to go down the work route, I would love to be working for a newspaper or magazine company in Sheffield, whether it is an internship or full-time job. I would also like to think that The Giggly Blogger is still up and running as I am loving it so much and that there is more of you guys reading!
More on the personal side of things, I would want to be living in my own flat or living with my mum as I don't currently live with her and it would be nice to spend time with her as I don't see her often. I'd would also like to think that will be driving my dream car, a mint green mini convertible! I love them cars!

Also, I would love to have been on more holidays abroad, I haven't been since I was 13! I really want to visit the whole of Europe and North and South America!

Where do you see yourself in five years time?


No comments:

Post a Comment