Friday, 10 July 2015

Me, Myself & I



I last did one of these 'get to know me' posts back in March last year and since then a lot has changed about me. That is why I wanted to create an updated version to give you the chance to know me a little better.

My mum and dad split up when I was 14 and I now live with my dad and two sisters, although it is mostly me and my dad as my sisters are at university studying for their degrees. I have two pet springer spaniels who I love so much, they are the best option for a cuddle. 

I enjoy reading books and if I am not on my laptop doing work, you will probably find me sat on my bed totally submerged in a book. Currently my favourite book series is the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy with the addition of the new version Grey (fifty shades from Christian's point of view.) I thoroughly enjoy listening to music whether I am reading a book, working, relaxing or even in the shower. My favourite artists include Sia, Hozier, Beyonce, Jessie J, Bruno Mars and more. I don't have a specific genre of music I listen to, it's usually a mixture of chart music and songs from way before I was born, a very versatile mixture.
I am a typical British girl as I love a good cup of tea, dunked at least 14 times, fish and chips and a roast dinner. Although, my favourite food is pasta. 

I'm not very sporty, but in school I enjoyed trampolining, badminton and tennis, even though I hated PE.
I have recently finished my last year of secondary school and studied Maths, English Literature, English Language, Additional Science, OCR Science, Food Technology, Spanish, Geography and ICT. Out of the nine, I enjoyed English Language, Spanish and Maths. In Autumn I will be going on to college where I will be studying Creative Media, specifically focused on Journalism and Social Media Communation, as I want to go into publishing and writing, hence why I created a blog.



Tell me about yourself....

No comments:

Post a Comment