Friday, 17 July 2015

My Favourite Nail Polish Shades






Since I have been getting back into painting my nails, I thought I would share with you my favourite nail polish for every season.

For winter/autumn I like to wear dark reds,greens or muted shades. Out of my 15 favourites I wear Emerald Green, Tate, Chai and Cardamon. Even though they are darkish colours, I still wear Chai and Cardamon in Spring. 

For spring/summer, I like to wear all the other shades as they are bright, colourful and very summery. However, the three glitters, Diamond Glitter; Pink Silver Glitter and Silver/Multi Glitter, I tend to wear all year round as accent nails.


What are your favourite shades in your collection to wear?

2 comments:

  1. Guess you like barry m then =] so do I

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my favourite nail polish brand :-)

      Delete