Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Orange is the New Black



Now I know that orange is the new black has been on Netflix for a while now, but I have never felt compelled to watch it and, quite frankly, I did't have the time. However, since I have finished school and have so much free time on my hands, I started to watch old and new tv series that people have been raving about. It started with Sex and the City, which I finished within a week, and then Orange is the New Black. 

A few of my friends have been telling me about how good it is and that I should watch it, so I did and I love it. Although it isn't my most favourite tv series, it ranks in my top 10. It is very different to what I usually watch, but I think that is why I love it. I had often find my self glaring at the screen with my mouth open with some of the story lines as they are so unexpected and different to each other, the creators really know how to come up with good story lines.
By far my favourite characters are Crazy Eyes (Suzanne), Tastee, Nicky or Red; they make me laugh so much and have such good stories. 
One thing I love about Orange is the New Black is that each episode is focused on what character and you get to see what their life was like before prison.


Have you watched Orange is the New Black? What do you think to it?



1 comment:

  1. I've always felt the same way about Orange is the New Black, but it's now on my to-watch list! Starting it in like a week or so!

    LikeCubed

    ReplyDelete