Friday, 31 July 2015

Rimmel Match Perfection is Just PERFECTION...





I know I am a little late on the Match Perfection post band wagon, but I wanted to really give the foundation a go to see if it is all that it is cracked up to be. I have had this foundation in my make up collection since March last year and always thought that non of the shades matched me perfectly. So I started using a totally different foundation. After searching Superdrug and Boots for an alternative and trying out a couple of foundations, I found myself returning to Match Perfection. For some odd reason I found the perfect shade for me! 

I have now been using it for 7/8 months and have completely fell in love with it. The finish as a medium coverage and is buildable, as well as being slightly dewy and fresh looking on the skin. I also find it quite long lasting without going patchy, cakey or disappearing off my face.

A lot of beauty bloggers/youtubers say it is a drugstore dupe for Nars Sheer Glow, which is a big bonus for me if it is. I have always wanted to try Sheer Glow but never felt the need to pay £30 for a bottle of foundation. Especially since Rimmel Match Perfection is a quater f the price at £6.99.


Have you tried Rimmel Match Perfection foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment