Friday, 3 July 2015

The Body Shop Olive Scrub







Now if you have been reading my blog for a while, then you will know that I love The Body Shop! With a wide array of scents and products, you will definitely find something for you. For me, other than the body spray and shower gels, I love their body scrubs. They are the only scrubs that I have tried and I am that in love with them, I don't want to try any others. 

I like how the scrub is harsh, but not too harsh that it hurts or scratches your skin. It is just enough to exfoliate the dead skin and dirt away and leave you with beautiful, polished skin. I tend to use the body scrub on my legs when I shave my legs, but not more than once. That way it lasts longer, since it is £13 you don't want to be forking that out every week for a product that will be used up faster than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. 


The olive scrub, although it sounds disgusting, actually smells amazing and quite fresh. Also, all the scents are natural and don't smell fake in any way. I have tried many of the scents including: brazil nut, peach and coconut but olive is by far my favourite. It is just beautiful.

Have you tried any of their body scrubs?


No comments:

Post a Comment