After watching so many YouTube videos on what people's biggest pet peeves are, I thought I would share with you what annoys me. But not just in general, things that annoy me about being a girl.
- Periods. Why me?!
- Cat Calling/ Wolf Whistling
- Having to look on point when you are out of the house
- What hair style you should have that day. Bun, topknot, ponytail, plaits, fishtail braid. There are so many options!!
- Not being able to order a "manly meal" at a restaurant without getting funny looks
- Every size of an item of clothing I want is sold out apart from a 6 or 8
- When you get a weird look from practically everyone when you say you like Marvel. I am sorry, but am I not allowed have a slight nerdy side?!
- The fact that make up, after four hours of wearing it, melts off your face.
- Different shades and tones of lipstick. I can never find the right shade!
- When you have a straight guy friend and you get asked constantly "Are you dating him?" and "How long have you been going out?" Seriously! Why can't I have a male friend who is exactly that, just a friend who is the opposite gender?!
What annoys you about being a girl? or just your general pet peeves?