Friday, 14 August 2015

10 Things to do on a rainy day



I live in a city renowned for it's rather rubbish weather that can never make it's mind up on what how it wants to be. One minute it is sunny, then, as quick as you can say "weather", it changes to absolutely chucking it down. So, since it is currently raining outside, I thought I would create a list of things to do on a rainy day.


1) Binge watch your favourite shows on Netflix
2) Have a movie marathon on your own or with friends
3) Create a cosy den of cushions, duvets and blankets and curl up with a book
4) Create a cosy den of cushions, duvets and blankets and curl up with your laptop and do some work. Whether it is blogging, coursework/homework etc.
5) Clear out your wardrobe/closet
6) Pamper yourself
7) Bake!
8) Do household chores
9)Try out new make up looks/ hairstyles
10) Watch countless YouTube videos



What do you like to do on a rainy day?


3 comments:

  1. Netflix for me or nap time haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Edinburgh and our weather has been so awful recently!! I love baking when its raining and then me and my flatmates binge watch a new show haha. Would be great if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did check it out.... it was great! The photos are great. What new shows are you watching? :-)

      Delete