Friday, 21 August 2015

Lush & Boots Haul














I recently hopped onto a train and went to Leeds with one of my good friends for a shopping trip. Of course, me being me, I couldn't come back with nothing. 

We first went to Boots as I wanted to grab a couple of the new Kate Moss lipsticks, but they were sold out. However, I still came home with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Asia, a gorgeous pinky nude with a little shimmer. I also picked up my first ever blush from Natural Collection in the shade Rosey Glow, a pinky peach. 


Then, after searching for ages, we found Lush! Walking round the store I was shaking with excitement as shops are now selling some of the Oxford Street exclusives. After sniffing all of them, I decided that I didn't want any of them and the scents didn't appeal to me. But, I did pick up three of the ordinary range bath ballistics. I first got the Ickle Baby Bot as I only have half of one left, Avobath as it smelt so refreshing and of lemons, and Dragon's Egg as it smells identical to the May Day bath bomb they sell during May.
On the train home I just sat sniffing the Lush bag as it just smelt amazing!





What have you bought recently?


6 comments:

  1. The new Kate Moss lipsticks are always sold out its such a shame! I managed to get one the other day though and they are so good! I thought that lipstick was one of them before I read the post!

    Also you've made really good Lush purchases, Avobath smells so good! I always buy the Sunnyside bubble bar when I'm in Lush though.

    - eternalleigh.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post! Would you like to do follow for follow on bloglovin? Just add me and ill add you back ;) x -
    thebeautygirll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, I love the dragons egg bath bomb! It looks amazing in the bath. And that lip colour looks beautiful :)
    www.laurenshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to try the bath bomb out! The lipstick is stunning :-)

      Delete
  5. Yeah it is really good! Also I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy reading your blog and have nominated you in my Liebster Award post here:
    http://laurenshh.blogspot.co.uk/
    I decided to nominate you as your posts are really fun and interesting to read, and hopefully from this others will see your fab blog! I really hope you have fun answering the questions and let me know once it's posted so I can have a read :) Love Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete