Monday, 24 August 2015

Nominated For The Liebster Award





I know I don't usually post mid week any more, but I wanted to get this post published and up on my blog straight away.
I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Lauren from Lauren Shh...
Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to Lauren for nominating me, it means a lot! I am not necessarily brand new to the blogging scene, since I have been doing it for a year and a half, but I am still quite new to it all and to see a total stranger nominate me for something it means a great deal to me. So thank you Lauren!

Liebster Rules
  • Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator's blog.
  • Include the Liebster Award's sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).
  • Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they've been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
  • Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post). And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
  • Finally, copy these rules onto your post.

Lauren's Questions

1. Where is your favourite place to visit?
Sheffield Town Centre or Meadowhall. I love shopping and feel relaxed when stood with a hand full of items.

2. If you could have any magic power, what would it be?
Telekinesis, being able to move things with my mind. 

3. Which 3 people would you love to be your dinner guests?
Rebel Wilson, Anna Kendrick, Cara Delevingne

4. Favourite drugstore beauty product?
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Asia

5. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
My eyes.

6. What makes you happy?
Being with my friends or curled up somewhere with my laptop watching a film.

7. Top three films?
Dirty Dancing, Burlesque and Pitch Perfect

8. Favourite quote?
It isn't famous and isn't said by a celebrity but by someone who was and still is pretty damn special to me.... My Granddad. He is renowned for his saying "you don't come you don't get" which is something I quote regularly.

9. What is on of your best memories with your friends or family?
Friends - Prom with all my school friends this year, going to Harry Potter Studios with my best friend last summer and going to see Jessie J in 2013.
Family - Orlando 2005, 2007 & 2009 and Sharm El Sheikh 2011.

10. What was the reason you started blogging?
I want to be a writer or work in media, so I thought it was a good idea to start practicing my writing skills. I also wanted to meet new people and come out my shell a little.

The Nominees!



I know I was supposed to nominate 10 blogs, but everyone I follow and read have way more than 200 followers. However, if you stumble across this post and fit into the criteria, feel free to answer my questions.

My 10 For You To Answer

  1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
  2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  3. What is your favourite clothing item?
  4. Summarise your style in three words, what would they be?
  5. What is your one holy grail beauty product?
  6. Favourite clothing store?
  7. Favourite make up brand?
  8. High street or high end makeup?
  9. You are running late and only have time to put on one item of make up, what would it be?
  10. What is your best memory?

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love all of your answers, definitely a good choice of dinner guests!
    And it's so sweet you chose to have a quote from your granddad :)
    Love Lauren xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and thank you again for nominating me! It means a lot :)

      Delete