Friday, 18 September 2015

The Blogger Interview



I was tagged by the lovely Laura from LikeCubed to do the blogger interview, see her's here. I am so thankful that complete strangers are including me in tags, awards and interviews. 

How did you get into blogging?
One of my friends had a blog and I had always read blogs like Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter and thought that I would like to do it. I also want to be some kind of writer, so I thought this would be a great way to get started, learn new skills and to create a portfolio of my work.

What advice would you give to a blogger just starting out?
Don't follow the crowd. A lot of new bloggers, especially myself when starting out, find that they should base their writing and posts on what the 'more popular' blogs are writing about. It's okay to pinch an idea and make it your own. Also, just have fun with it!

What would be your dream campaign?
Encouraging more people to create a blog or become more creative. A lot of people don't show their creative sides and I think it is because they think that the internet doesn't need another fashion or beauty blog, but I think it is great having the freedom to write what I want when I want.

Do you have a plan for your blog?
Not particularly. I see my blog as being a hobby and somewhere to express how I am feeling and to publish my writing. Who knows, it could turn into a job.

What do you think about rankings?
If blogging is something you do as a job, then yes. But for someone who is just doing blogging as a hobby, not really. It all comes down to what your blog means to you. 
I kind of don't fit into this as I do my blog as a hobby, but I pay attention to the stats and followers.

I now tag.....
Lauren from Ivy Drop
Maddie from thatplacecalledhere


Rules
Mention the person who tagged
Answer the questions in full
Don't forget to tag up to ten other bloggers at the end

Feel free to do the blogger interview yourself and make sure you let me know when you do :)



1 comment:

  1. If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete