Friday, 16 October 2015

3 Things I Want To Do This Autumn



I love autumn. It's my birthday season, it means it's nearly Christmas and you can wear cosy jumpers. So, for this post I wanted to compile a list of things I want to do this autumn.



1. Try my very first pumpkin spice latte
You are probably thinking that there is something wrong with me as I have never tried a pumpkin spice latte but to be honest, I have never felt the need to have one. I'm not the biggest pumpkin fan, but since I tried the gingerbread latte last year and loved it, I thought I should try the pumpkin spice latte this year.

2. Jump in a pile of leaves
The amount of photos I see on social media of people jumping in a big pile of autumn leaves is unreal. I have never done it probably because all the leaves where In live are always really wet and never the crisp orange ones that you need to jump in. Hopefully this year I will do this.

3. Make S'mores/roast marshmallows
I have roasted marshmallows a few times now and I love it, but I have never made s'mores. Every time I see a photo on instagram of s'mores my mouth instantly waters and I begin to crave them.

What do you want to do this autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment