Friday, 23 October 2015

Candle Corner #9 - Candle Haul



Candle Corner is back baby!!!

I have really gotten back into burning candles, whether it is because it is autumn or something else, I'm just loving burning candles. This means that my candle collection has slowly gotten smaller, so obviously I needed to buy more.

Firstly, I went to a shop called Candle Time, which is basically a shop that sells things from candles to ornaments. From there I picked up five votives in the scents Spiced Pumpkin, Sweet Apple, Cranberry Pear, Salted Caramel and Orange Splash. Each cost £1.80 apart from the spiced pumpkin votive as it was fragrance of the month, it was £1.35.

I then went to Home Bargains and looked at the candle section there. I have previously had candles from their by a brand called Wickford & Co and have absolutely loved them so I wanted more. I went for the Carribean Zest and Apple Cinnamon small jars as they smelt the best out of all of them.


I will be doing a separate post on each of the candles, so keep your eyes peeled.

Where do you buy your candles from?

4 comments:

  1. I love candles, I enjoyed reading this haul!!:) I have many Yankee candles I love the scents and some from primark! Xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Primark candles are pretty amazing for such a cheap price :)

      Delete
  2. OMG you are a girl after my own heart. I am also candle obsessed and all of these look amazing! I went into home & bargains the other day and saw some, and I think I'm gonna go back because they were so good yet so cheap. Lovely post xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! The home bargains candles are amazing and they have such a good selection of scents too :)

      Delete