Friday, 9 October 2015

Royal Make Up Brushes Review




I have included these brushes in a few posts now and thought it was about time I dedicated a whole post to them. I don't know where you can get them online or if any worldwide stores stock them as I bought mine from a small shop in my local shopping centre. Each brush is priced between £1.99 and £4.99, so if you are on a budget or are just starting with make up, they are really affordable and won't break the bank if they don't turn out so great for you.

I have the blending brush, £3.99, which I use to pack on eye shadows or to apply eye shadow to my bottom lash line if I want a thin line. It isn't my favourite brush out of my collection as I don't really use it all that often. I also have two large eye shadow brushes, £2.99 each. I love these brushes as they are so fluffy (it's so fluffy, i'm gonna die! bonus points if you know the film reference) and versatile. I use these to apply shadow onto my lids and to also blend the edges. The newest to my collection is the contour eye shadow brush, £2.99. Even though I have only had it for a short while, I am absolutely in love with it. It makes it so easy to make a neutral smoky eye and to also add shadow on my bottom lash line. Finally, I have the eye shadow brush, £1.99. It is essentially the large eye shadow brush but a lot smaller, which helps with precision and apply shadow in the crease.

What are your favourite budget-friendly make up brushes?


No comments:

Post a Comment