Friday, 6 November 2015

Candle Corner #10 - Another Candle Haul




I have yet another candle haul for you all, but it is only small... I recently went to Media City UK in Salford for a college trip and whilst there we were given two hours free time, so me and my friends went to the nearby shopping centre. I was so excited that they had a Yankee Candle shop and I ended up buying three of the votives.
I didn't know which scents I wanted, so I picked up every candle that sounded appealing and gave them a quick sniff. I ended up buying Snowflake Cookie, Vanilla Cupcake and Vanilla Lime. They all smell amazing and I would recommend you going into a Yankee shop near you and giving them a quick sniff.


7 comments:

  1. I recently bought vanilla cupcake I love it :) snowflake cookie sounds amazing! Xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend snowflake cookie if you like subtle scents. It isn't as overpowering as others :)

      Delete
  2. Snowflake cookie sounds really nice!

    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanilla cupcake is literally my fav!!! Great picks lovely!! x
    a life of a charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen Vanilla Lime before, will definitely need to pick it up next time I'm in store! I have Vanilla cupcake just now so it'd be a nice addition. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must definitely pick up vanilla lime! It is divine :) I read your post and have to say I wanted everything featured in it, especially the distressed jeans!

      Delete