Friday, 20 November 2015

Candle Corner #11 - Yankee Candle Sweet Apple







This post is going to be focused on the Yankee Candle Sweet Apple votive, which smells amazing! To me it smells like a pink lady apple that has just been bitten into and is a very fresh, crisp apple scent. Not really one for autumn and winter, but I loved it too much not to buy it.

I really like the votive sized candles as they are the perfect size candle and don't come with a hefty jar. Also, it burns for apporximately 15 hours, so it won't run out super quick.



Have you tried this scent? Are you happy candle corner is back?


4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with candles especially yankee do you have a candle collection post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these sizes too I have a collection, my fave scents are deffo the wintery/Christmas ones but I'll deffo have to have a sniff of this hahaha, I do love Yankee candle xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My collection quite big. I have 9 votive size ones and I want more! :-)

      Delete