Friday, 13 November 2015

Collective Haul - The Works, Body Shop & H&M








One weekend, I decided to go shopping with one of my friends as I hadn't seen them in over a month. I planned on buying some clothes for college as I have nothing for winter, but ended up coming home with a bunch of really random items. 

Firstly, I bought a pair of heeled boots from New Look for £39.99. I bought these the day before the shopping trip, but I thought I would include them in this haul anyway. They are real leather with a 2.5" heel and a gold zip detail as well as a zip fastening.

Back onto the shopping trip, I bought a pack of four silver circle earrings from H&M for £3.99. In the pack there are a set of black, burgundy, pale pink and pale grey earrings which I love. I have a pair of white square studs from Accesorize (I think) and I love them, so when I say these I immediately wanted them.

I then went into The Body Shop because whats a shopping trip without going to Body Shop? I only bought products from the sale section as nothing else tickled my fancy. I got the early-harvest raspberry eau de toilette for £4.50 instead of £8.50 and the sweet lemon shower gel for £3 instead of £4. The raspberry eau de toilette smells like candyfloss and the berry gummy haribo sweets which I love. I already own the brazil nut version of this and I wanted more scents so I got this one. The lemon shower gel smells like lemon washing liquid and lemon sweets which I really like, even though it sounds weird.

Finally, I got the Divergent book trilogy which was reduced from £24 to £10. I was never bothered by the Divergent books or films until in the summer when I watched the two films that are currently out. I absolutely fell in love with them and thought they had such a gripping story line. So when I saw the books in The Works I had to get them.

Have you bought anything recently?



3 comments:

  1. Love those boots!!! Those earrings are gorgeous too, I love H&M, I'll deffo have to pop into the store soon and look at their jewellery section! I have the early-harvest raspberry eau de toilette, oh it smells AMAZING doesn't it, jealous you got it on such a good offer!! Never tried the lemon shower gel, I'm a huge fan of the mango scent, have you ever tried it? I NEED to read Divergent too...£10 for all three books, oh my gosh I need xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with you about the early-harvest raspberry scent, it is divine! I have tried the mango scent and it smells fabulous! I would definitely recommend you read the Divergent book trilogy :)

      Delete
  2. The sweet lemon shower gel sounds so refreshing!! Will definitely give that one a sniff on my next trip to the body shop :)

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird / Win a MAC lipstick on my blog!

    ReplyDelete