Friday, 27 November 2015

Sparkly Chai



I am a frequent wearer of the Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Chai, but when it came to wanting to paint my nails with it again, I wanted to add a bit more pizzazz. So I opted for using is as an accent on my thumb and ring finger and then using Barry M Silver/Multi Glitter on the rest. 

To be honest, when I first did them I wasn't a fan, but they are grew on me and I love them more and more each day. They're something different to my usual choice in colour and they go with everything.

Everyone should know by now that I am a Barry M fan, they take up most of my collection, so it is no surprise that I am loving this combo. They both applied smoothly and have a great finish. However, the glitter was a little thick and messy, so I ended up with it all on my hands. But the mess was worth it.


What Barry M shades have you tried?


No comments:

Post a Comment