Friday, 11 December 2015

Mask of Magnaminty Face Mask



I have seen a lot of bloggers and youtubers rave about this face and body mask, and desperately wanted to try it. A few weeks ago I decided to pop into Lush and grab the self-preserving version of the face mask as I didn't want to pay £10 for it to go out of date three days after purchase.

Mask of Magnaminty is aimed at spot and acne prone skin which is perfect as I get bad spots on my face and acne on my shoulders and chest. I love how it smells of mint and that it makes your skin feel smooth and refreshed. Not only does it tackle spots and breakouts, but it also exfoliates with the evening primrose seeds and ground aduki beans. 

I love applying it in the bath and then closing my eyes for 10 minutes until it dries. It is super easy to wash off, just scrub with water.



What other face masks do you recommend I try?

No comments:

Post a Comment