Friday, 25 December 2015

The Christmas Tag Revisited



Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!


Last year I did the Christmas tag, and for this year I wanted to revisit it and update it as some of my answers have changed.


1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
I don't really like Christmas films, but if I was to choose one I would say Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas. It isn't too cheesy or too Christmassy and it's Disney. How could you not love Disney?

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day. It wouldn't be right if I was to open them on Christmas Eve.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? 
When my dogs stole the leftover turkey a few years ago.

4. Favourite festive food?
Definitely turkey.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I don't really have one.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Apple and Cinnamon

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really. What we do on Christmas Eve changes.

8. What tops your tree?
A gold and cream angel.

9. As as kid what was the one (crazy) gift you always asked for but never received?
I can't remember any random gifts I wanted.

10. What is the best part of Christmas for you?
Seeing the Christmas markets in the city centre or watching everone's vlogmas.


Have you done the Christmas tag yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment