Saturday, 26 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015








Firstly, this post isn't for bragging, I simply want to share what I got given this Christmas. And secondly, this next week is going to have a schedule for bog posts, this is because I am in London for two days and because I have a lot of new year posts to share. 
I absolutely love Christmas and it seems that the older I get, the more excited I become. This year I ended up walking round the house on Christmas morning singing and dancing to this song. 


The first things I got for Christmas were from my mum. She got me a English bulldog puppy canvas (it is so adorable), a puppy calender, bed socks, slippers, pj's, a minion ring binder, Sharpies, a Coca Cola lip smackers set, a pug mug filled with sweets, a Disaronno miniature set and Ferrero Rochers. From my dad, I got a Terry's Chocolate orange, a box of Ferrero Rochers, Ghost perfume gift set, a footsie blanket, some Disney dvds to share with my sisters and money. My dad's girlfriend got me the Lush Snow Angel Bath Melt (I am terrified to use it) and the Lord Of Misrule Bath Bomb.

My two sisters got me the Divergent and Insurgent dvd and the Percy Jackson book saga by Rick Riordan. Other family members gave me money to buy what I wanted.

From my friends I got a lot of goodies! Ashleigh got me the Lush Father Christmas Bath Bomb. Kirsty got me the Butterbear Bath Bomb, the Primark White Tea and Peony candle, the I love mango & papaya body spritz and some gold coins. Abbie bought me the beauticology Mrs Gingerbread's Bath & Body Recipe Book (comes with a body puff, vanilla frosting body butter, milk chocolate shower cream and a gingerbread body wash), some pink and white bed socks and the Golden Wonder Bath Bomb (also terrified to use). 
My closest friend, who is more like a sister, bought me the most lovely presents. For those who don't know, I love the Glazed Apple Body Shop scent, so Lauren got me the shower gel, lip balm, hand cream, body butter and candle in that scent. I actually screamed when I opened it up!




I hope you had a lovely Christmas! What did you get for Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. I was soooo excited about receiving a huge pack of Sharpies this year haha, and I also was gifted some of the Glazed Apple products from TBS, they smell absolutely incredible don't they!? Hope you had a lovely Christmas babes xxxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree with you about TBS Glazed Apple scent. It is divine and I wish they would make it a permanent scent. I had a lovely Christmas and I hope you did too xxxx

      Delete