Friday, 8 January 2016

Candle Corner #14 - Yankee Candle Salted Caramel



This scent has been haunting me for well over a year. My friend loves the scent and whenever it is autumn/winter, we always have to smell it in store. I get why she loves it, it is amazing. I can't really smell the salted part of it, but the caramel is definitely there. It just smells so yummy and is perfect for this time of year. Usually I find that candles don't have a strong scent, but this one definitely does, so much that you can smell it before you have even lit it.

I wish they made a room spray or perfume in this scent as I just want to smell it constantly. Every time I smell the candle it makes my mouth water, it is that yummy!


Have you smelt this scent? Thoughts?


1 comment:

  1. I've been so into candles lately! Cute post!

    xx,
    Claudia Di Capua
    www.claudiadicapua.com

    ReplyDelete