Friday, 1 January 2016

NYE Party Nails




Happy New Year, and welcome to the first post of 2016!!!


For the end of 2015 I decided to paint my nails sparkly, instead of a plain colour like usual. The only colour I had that would match the outfit I was wearing was a nude by Nails Inc and then I added a sparkly topcoat from Barry M. The two polishes I used were Colville Mews (a nude) and Diamond Glitter (a silver glitter that reflects multi coloured). They worked so well together and look stunning on the nails. The Nails Inc Colville Mews nail polish was a free limited edition colour in a magazine, so you may not be able to find it.

It is definitely a simpler way to do NYE nails without dunking you fingers in a pot of glitter. Also, they are simple enough to go with any outfit at anytime of the year and you can change the colour of the polish or glitter.



What nails did you wear for NYE?

p.s next week the blogging schedule is back to normal, posting every Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I really like your nails. I pained my nails a nice classic red :)

    Happy new year! x

    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing wrong with a classic red ;). Happy New Year to you too xx

      Delete