Friday, 8 April 2016

My Lush Collection


Whilst deciding what bath bomb I wanted to us for my bath, I came up with the idea of sharing my collection with you. I watch and read a lot of lush hauls, but never see a lush collection, so I thought it would be a good idea for a blog post.


Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb
This bath bomb only makes an appearance in Autumn as it is a Halloween exclusive. I was given this for Christmas and I am glad I was as it isn't something I would usually pick up. It has a very spicy and peppery scent as it has black pepper and patchouli oil in it.





Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb
I have already had the dragon egg before and absolutely loved it! It smells citrusy and of sherbet. What I love about the bath bomb is that it looks so plain but when you put it in the bath, there is an explosion of glitter and colour.



Twilight Bath Bomb
I have seen this bath bomb all over the internet being talked about, so I decided to pick it up. It smells amazing and may be one of my favourite scents. To me it has a light floral relaxing scent and smells like a lavender bush. It is also really cute with the moons and stars on it!





 Avobath Bath Bomb
Like dragon's egg, I have had this before, and couldn't wait to pick it up again. I never thought I would enjoy a bath bomb that has avocado in it, but I do and don't actually mind the avocado, I can't really smell it. It smells a little lemony, fresh and clean so it isn't too in your face.




Father Christmas Bath Bomb
I really wanted to get this bath bomb, but when I went to Lush they had sold out. So when my friend bought it me for Christmas, I was incredibly happy. In my opinion, it smells like snow fairy shower gel from Lush. It has a sweet scent and smells of a mixture of vanilla and candyfloss.




Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
I have to say that this looks a lot better than it smells. To me it smells of orange and penicillin, but I wanted it as it looks super cute and it makes your bath look super pretty, so I am glad I got it for Christmas as I wouldn't have picked it up for myself.




Dashing Santa Bath Bomb
This is definitely one of my favourite Christmas products from Lush. It has a spiced cinnamon scent and also smells citrusy which, for me, is a perfect subtle Christmas scent. Also, it looks super cute! 




Butter Bear Bath Bomb
This is by far one of the cutest Lush products, but it is a Christmas exclusive. Lush bring this little cutie out at Christmas time, but sell it all year round in the form of a ball (butter ball). It isn't a fancy bath bomb that gives a lot of colour, it just turns your bath a cloudy colour but makes the water super moisturising as it has cocoa butter in it. It smells of vanilla and cocoa butter, which is perfect for a relaxing bath.





Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb
This is one of my all time favourites from Lush. It is so adorable and makes the water an incredible baby blue. It has a relaxing light floral scent. It isn't the most extravagant bath bomb, but it is still amazing and I always pick up a couple whenever I pop into Lush.





Snow Angel Bath Melt
I am not one to buy bath melts, I much prefer a bath bomb or bubble bar, but I am intrigued to use this. I got it as a Christmas present and as I got it out of the wrapper I was instantly covered in glitter, so I am a little worried as to what would happen when I use it in the bath. It is a weird kind of bath melt as it is half bath melt (the gold) and part bath bomb (the white), which is different from all the other Lush bath melts. It isn't a scent I would usually go for as it has a floral and clean scent, but I actually like it.


What is in you Lush collection?

4 comments:

  1. Your collection is fab! I don't usually have a lot of Lush at the one time but I wish I did! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I don't usually have a lot of lush, but I had a little splurge and went a little crazy. Totally worth it though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on going into lush tomorrow. I want to try out the twilight bath bomb and some massage bars. Great collection x

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get Twilight! It smells amazing! :)

      Delete