Friday, 6 May 2016

A Passionate Love Affair With A Total Stranger Book Review



Since the start of the year, I have read three books and am on my fourth, so it is clear to say that I am a little addicted to reading. Because reading is something I enjoy, I thought I would share a review of the book I have currently ready, a passionate love affair with a total stranger by Lucy Robinson.

I didn’t really know what to expect from the book because I had never seen anyone talk about it, had never heard of the author before and had never read a review on it. However, I was really intrigued to read it as it is one of my favourite book genres and the blurb made the book sound really interesting.

Throughout the book there was something going off, so I never felt uninterested or bored with reading it. The whole story line was great and slightly different to the typical romantic comedy book and was quite unpredictable. The last third of the book is quite dramatic and has something different happening in ever chapter. The relationship between the female protagonist and one of the male characters reminded me of the Bridget Jones’ Diary relationship between Bridget Jones and Daniel Cleaver. I really enjoyed reading this book and happily sat for most of my day off reading it chapter after chapter. I got that into the book I took me two and a half days to read it.


What is your favourite book genre?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good, I've been reading a lot of thrillers lately but I enjoy most genres, I'm reading an old YA novel at the moment though :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you currently reading? I want to start reading more thrillers, any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete