Friday, 20 May 2016

Ballerina Nails


I bought this Barry M nail polish in the shade Ballerina at the end of last year and was desperate to wear it ever since, but I didn't think it would be very wintery as it is a pastel pink. So, as soon as a glimpse of Spring came through, I whacked it on my nails. 

I found that it applied evenly and smoothly and that it dried quick, around 3 minutes. However, after around four days it started to chip. 

It is a beautiful pale pink which looks very feminine and delicate on the nails. No wonder it is called Ballerina. If you don't like wearing super bright and out there colours, Ballerina is a perfect colour for you. Also, you can really jazz it up by adding a glitter top coat or an accent colour.


Have you tried this nail polish?

2 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous but I'm not so keen on Barry M polishes quality wise :( I tried like two and I hated how long it took them to dry... do you think this one will be worth a third shot? It is so very pretty! ^_^

    Kinga | Miss Glamorous Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. Try doing a thin coat at a time, that's how I do it :)

      Delete