Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Mallorca Photo Diary

I know I usually post on Fridays, however I wanted to do a bonus post for this week and I have also wanted to share this post ever since I created it.


During the first week of the Easter half-term my two sisters, mum, nan and I went to Mallorca for four days. Throughout the holiday we ventured to the beach in Magaluf and the beach in Torrenova as well as Marineland and I took a whole bunch of photos. Since I took so many photos, I thought I would do a photo diary to share them with you.

























































































































2 comments:

  1. Mallorca looks beautiful,and it seems like you had a wonderful time! Look at all the animals you got to see!

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stunning, shame the weather was a little on the cold side. I truly had such an amazing time and already want to go back! :)

      Delete