Friday, 24 June 2016

The Dress Shop Of Dreams Book Review


I was originally drawn to the book because of it's beautiful front cover, I am a sucker for a pretty book cover. I found it whilst scrolling through the 3 for £5 section of The Works website and thought I may enjoy it as it is a romance but with a twist. So when I saw it in the shop, I instantly picked it up and bought it. 


I found that it was a really intriguing and interesting story and that it wasn't just your typical romance. It had elements of magic from Etta and mystery from Cora investigating her parents mysterious death in a house fire. It is definitely a good twist on a romance and a beautiful read. The fact that it wasn't just your standard romance, and that it had elements of magical and mystery, made the book more enjoyable and unlike anything I have ever read. I also found that it was a little funny at times with little witty comments made from some of the characters.

I really like the unique names of some of the characters - Etta, Cora and Walt - and how all the character's lives are intertwined with each other. 

Do you like romance books?


No comments:

Post a Comment