Friday, 3 June 2016

What's In My Bath



Have you ever been doing something and suddenly a light bulb goes off in your head. That happened to me when I was running a bath and I came up with the idea of doing a 'what's in my bag' post but for your bath.  I love having a bath and just relaxing with music and a book. What makes the bath even better is throwing all kinds of products in the water to make it look magical. 

The first think I put in my bath was some of The Body Shop mango soap. I ran it under the tap for a while to create some bubbles. I then poured some of the Derma V10 rescue oil into the bath to moisturise my skin. To add more bubbles, I poured in some of The Body Shop grapefruit shower gel. This shower gel smells amazing and is so refreshing. I also wanted to add a bath bomb, so I picked out the Avobath bath bomb from Lush.


What is your favourite bath bomb to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment