Friday, 22 July 2016

It's The Little Things Book Review


I bought this book at the start of this year mainly because I love this author's books and think they are amazing no matter what the story line is.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and would definitely say it is one of my favourites (comment if you want to see my book favourites). One reason I enjoyed this book was because it wasn't just a love story between two people. The book is about four people's lives; Sally and Dan who are married with a son, Chloe who is their best friend and Seth who is the 'hottie' at Chloe's gym. I liked how the book was different to anything I have read before but it was still similar to some other Erica James books I have read.

At times the book was kind of predictable between Sally and Dan, but then it kept me guessing at the parts about Seth and Chloe. On occasions the book made me cry (mainly towards the end) and laugh which is partly why I loved the book. If I read a book and I didn't feel any kind of emotion, then I know it wasn't the right book for me.


Have you read any Erica James books?

No comments:

Post a Comment