Friday, 1 July 2016

New To My Collection


In my February half term, I went on  a mad shopping trip and picked up these two beauties. I am in no need of new nail polishes, but I am a sucker for pretty colours and for Collection's nail polishes. I absolutely love the nail polishes and can safely say they are one of my favourite brands for nail polishes. 

I picked up the colours Suede, a mauve/pink/brown nude, and Stone Grey, a baby blue with a little grey in it. I thought they would be great for spring/summer and I don't have any polishes like these, so I was happy to add them to my collection.

I find that this brand of polishes is easy to apply as it has a wide brush, and that it dries super quick. Also, I find that it they last quite long, so I knew when I was looking for colours for sprig/summer, that Collection would definitely be worth a look.

These polishes are absolutely amazing for the price tag, £1.99, so it I was you, I would go to my nearest Superdrug or Boots, and pick some up. They have an incredible colour range, so there is something for everyone.


Have you tried the Collection nail polishes?




1 comment: