Friday, 26 August 2016

Maybelline Colour Tattoos




I am so glad that these little beauties exist!
They are by far one of my favourite eye products as they come in such beautiful shades and are incredibly cheap with a high end quality. I originally owned the shade creamy beige and loved it. When I went to repurchase it, Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer and I was already getting another product, so I picked up my repurchase and then the shade on and on bronze for free. 

They are both a warm brown but creamy beige has a little shimmer in it and on and on bronze is metallic and has a lot of shimmer. To say they are the same product but in different shades, the formulation of the two are quite different. Creamy beige in a thick and slightly more pigmented cream, where as on and on bronze is really creamy and less pigmented. So whenever I want to where on and on bronze, I always wear creamy beige underneath, which makes it last an amazing amount of time.

To say they are on £5 each, the quality is amazing. They are long lasting, once you it on it stays put, doesn't crease and  has a great pigmentation. They are also available in loads more vibrant colours.


Have you tried the Colour Tattoos?




No comments:

Post a Comment