Friday, 30 September 2016

Billy And Me & Always With Love Book Review


I bought this book in The Works in April and was really eager to read it.  After reading another Giovanna Fletcher book I was excited to see more of what she has to offer.

As soon as I read the first page of the book I was hooked and couldn't put it. I became that addicted I read it in less than 24 hours. The book was beautifully written and I soon fell in love with the two main characters, Sophie and Billy, and their love story. Even though I found it predictable as times, it still managed to surprise me throughout and didn't want the story to end. Safe to say this is one of my favourite reads of 2016. 

I was also super excited to here that the sequel was going to be released shortly after I finished this book.




After reading Billy And Me, I was left wanting more, so when I saw the announcement for the sequel I was so excited. I got so excited that I instantly ordered it on Amazon and wanted to devour it right there and then.

It follows the relationship of Sophie May and Billy Buskin. When they go to LA to visit Billy's family they only expected to stay for two weeks. But Billy ends up taking a job, leaving Sophie to go home alone. And so their long distance relationship begins.

I absolutely loved this book! And was so glad that it became a sequel. I was so excited that I read it in three days, but I could have devoured it in one. Whilst reading it, I fell in love with the main characters all over again. I need more!

This book quickly became one of my favourite reads of 2016! 

Have you read any Giovanna Fletcher books?

No comments:

Post a Comment