Friday, 23 September 2016

What I Do For A Bit Of 'Me Time'



Everyone knows how important a bit of 'me time' is. Just an amount of time to just concentrate on you and to escape from the world. So, I wanted to share what I do to escape from everything and chill.


One of the things I do is read. Reading and books are a passion of mine and I just love delving into a book and diving into a world of fiction. With a really good book, I could spend a whole day just huddled up with a book. To see the reasons why I love reading, check this post out. I also love adult colouring books and have spent many days just sat colouring design after design in my colouring book. I find it so calming and helps me forget about all the stress. 

Another thing I do for me time is sit and watch YouTube videos. I have actually spent a weekend in bed just binge-watching booktube videos. Also, I watch tv shows which gets me invested in the plot of the story rather than thinking about work etc. Furthermore, I usually sit and watch a film or several films which just lets me chill out for an hour or two before going back to the real world.

What do you do for 'me time'?

No comments:

Post a Comment