Friday, 2 September 2016

You're The One That I Want Book Review



I had never read a Giovanna Fletcher book before, but when I saw two of her books in The Works, I knew I had to have them. One of these books was You're The One That I Want which follows the lives of three best friends from the age of nine. Maddie is best friends with Ben and Rob and she loves them both, but on her wedding day she has to decide whether she should marry Rob or choose Ben.

Once I got into this book, I was addicted and it only took me a short amount of time to read. I loved how it was told from Maddie and Ben's perspective, but would have liked to have Rob's perspective as well. Whilst reading the book, I found myself predicting the ending. However, I still loved it and would say it is one of my favourite reads of 2016. After reading and loving this book so much, it made me super excited to read more Giovanna Fletcher books.

Have you read this?


No comments:

Post a Comment