Saturday, 8 October 2016

Should I Quit Blogging?






For a while now I have been feeling like I am failing on the blogging front. I have become incredibly busy and my blog is suffering  with the repercussions of this. I usually spend my days off and free time coming up with innovative post ideas, taking photos and writing posts. However, when come to writing content or coming up with ideas I can't. I get a mental block and just it there stressing about not being able to come up with content.

The question on whether to quit blogging or just to stick with it has been in the back of mind for a while and my answer is simple...... I don't know. I love blogging for so many reasons but I can't help feeling like I should just give up and start something else.

If I was to stick to it, I feel like the content won't be exciting creative posts, but just mundane bits of content that no one, myself included, actually care about. 

My only other conclusion is to take a break, I don't know for how long, and just see how I feel and to see what content I come up with. 



No comments:

Post a Comment