Wednesday, 19 October 2016

The Book Tag


I am back! I know it wasn't a long break, but I guess I missed it too much to not do it. After much consideration, I have decided to come back but scrap the schedule of posting on Fridays and just posting when I want. I am also just going to post the things that I am actually happy with and want to post instead of just posting whatever just to meet the schedule. Right, rant over. Enjoy :)


I have seen the book tag everywhere from blogs to youtube videos and never really thought about doing it myself. However, when I saw the tag on the blog freeformhappiness, I decided to do it for myself. I especially thought I should do this tag because I love books and am most content when I am curled up with a good book.



1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Usually my bed with music playing or some sort of background noise. I also sometimes read at college when I am alone.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I use a birthday card envelope from a few years ago because it is so cute.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I either stop at a chapter or when it gets to the end of the day in a book and there is a "***".

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I don't eat while reading that often but most of time I sit with a hot drink. It just makes it even more cosy.

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Either. I like to have background noise whilst reading. Although, I sometimes read in silence.

6. One book at a time or several at once?
Just one. Otherwise I get confused.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Mostly at home but I take a book to college with me in case I have a spare moment between lessons.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head.  I sometimes mouth the words, but only when I am alone or with friends.

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Never!

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I try not to break the spine, but it happens sometimes.

11. Do you write in your books?
Never! Never! Never!

12. Who do you tag?

Ashleigh from a frolic through fiction - link here 
Abbie from wonder in words - link here







No comments:

Post a Comment