Monday, 28 November 2016

What I Got For MY 18th Birthday!















On 20th November, a week ago, I turned 18 and so I thought it was appropriate that I share what I got for my birthday.

First of all, my two sisters bought me a sparkly wine glass which is too pretty for me to use, and the fairytale book pandora charm, which I have wanted for ages! My mum and her partner also bought me a pandora charm, the heart, which is so pretty. Also, my dad got me the pandora tiara ring and I bought myself the pandora flower ring. 

Two of my friends, Abbie and Ashleigh, bought me The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee and Fates And Furies by Lauren Groff. My friend Kirsty bought me a ton of Lush things and one of my favourite chocolate bars. All the Lush products smell amazing.... Snow Fairy *heart eyes*! Another friend, Liam,  bought me a Yankee Candle in one of my favourite scents and it smells divine! 

Finally, my closest friend, Lauren, bought me two books, This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab and Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn and the Stardust bath bomb from Lush. She also made me a scrap book of photos of me and her throughout the 13 years we have been friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment