Monday, 7 November 2016

Sticking to what I enjoy...



I really love reading and books. And because I am feeling so uninspired about creating content, I thought I would stick to what I love and just write book themed posts....

They will probably be mostly book reviews because I love sharing my opinion on books, but I will occasionally do other book related posts. They also might not be regular and up every week, it just depends on how I am feeling and whether I want to post or not.

Just because I am saying that the new content is going to be on book, doesn't mean that it will stay like that. I may decide to write something totally random and un-book related. However, for now this is how I am feeling.


2 comments:

  1. It's so important to write about what you love, don't worry about what's popular or what will get views. I tried that and hated it. I honestly love any kind of book posts so I look forward to seeing more! :)
    Steph x. Hello, Steph Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love reading about books too :)

      Delete