Thursday, 29 December 2016

The Book Of You Book Review




I accidentally bought this whilst buying some sweets in Poundland for the cinema, the cover just sucked me in, and because it was only £1 I couldn't leave it. 

It is about Clarissa and how she is being stalked by her colleague, Rafe. She has tried reporting him but the police say she needs evidence. Her only way to escape his stalking tendencies is when she is called for jury service for seven weeks.


To say I don't like thrillers, I absolutely loved The Book Of You! It was incredibly gripping and I couldn't put it down. I fell in love with Clarissa because of how strong a character she was throughout the whole of the book.

It was really unpredictable as well, which made me even more excited to read it. I also wasn't expecting the ending and once I had finished the book, I had to sit and let what had happened sink in.

I really wasn't to love it as much as I did mainly because I don't typically like thrillers, but also because I haven't heard of the book or author.

No comments:

Post a Comment