Saturday, 31 December 2016

The Devil Wears Prada Book Review








I have been wanting to read the Devil Wears Prada ever since I watched the film when I was younger, but never got the chance to pick up a copy. However, when I saw it in a charity bookshop for £1.50, I couldn't resist and bought it.

Since I already had a few books I wanted to read first, it took me a while to get round to reading it. 
Now that I have read it, I can say that I definitely preferred the film, but still really enjoyed the book and glad I read it.


The book is quite different to the film and I think watching the film before reading the book slightly ruined the book for me because I couldn't imagine the characters by using the description from the book, I went off what the actors looked like in the film. I also didn't enjoy how long the chapters were, one was 50 pages long, because I can't sit and read for a long amount of time without having breaks and I couldn't when there was long chapters.

However, really began to enjoy the book towards the end. 

I gave this book a 4/5 stars

What are your thoughts on the Devil Wears Prada?



No comments:

Post a Comment