Monday, 5 December 2016

The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting Book Review



Whilst looking for a new book to read on the waterstones website, I came across this book and after months of talking and thinking about it, I decided to pick it up. 


Bree is considered an outsider and unpopular as school. She is an aspiring writer but gets rejected at every turn. When she is told that she needs to start living a life worth writing about she creates The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting, a blog where she shares the six steps of how to become 'popular'. 

Even though it took me a while to finish, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and quickly fell in love with the story and main character, Bree. Within half of the book, I added The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting to my favourite reads of 2016 list. This is the first Holly Bourne book that I have read and it has made me so excited to read the other three I own because it was such a good read. The main thing I loved about TMOHTBI is how unpredictable it was. The majority of the last quarter was really unpredictable for me and when I was reading it, my eyes got wider and wider and my eyebrows were half way up my forehead because I was so shocked and wasn't expecting it to end how it did. 



Have you read any Holly Bourne books?


No comments:

Post a Comment