Saturday, 24 December 2016

The A To Z Of Normal Book Review





Clare has OCD and has to have all her belongings in their designated spot in her flat. She has managed to keep her disorder a secret from Tom but when he proposes to her, she soon realises she cant keep it a secret anymore. 


I have had my eye on this book for a while and have had it sat in my Amazon wishlist for ages. So when I was ordering my friends christmas presents and saw it was only 86p, I had to get it.

I was quite dissapointed by The A To Z Of Normal as it was a little cringey when it came to the relationship between Clare and Tom. I also hated Michael as a character. However, I really liked how it was about struggling with OCD. I can't really complain about it since it was supposed to be £10 and I got it for less that £1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment