Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Time To Say Goodbye Book Review


Time to say goodbye follows the story of Will and his choices when he dies. He is faced with the choice of whether to stay on earth as a spirit forever or to go to heaven. One thing is making him want to stay, his daughter, because he promised her after her mum died that he would never leave.

I kind of went into this book blind. I had never heard of the author before and didn't know what to expect.

This book is completely different to what I was expecting and was unlike anything I have ever read before. I wasn't expecting the storyline of Will's dad and for the character Charles Devlin to be who he is. 
Throughout the book I was constantly left guessing on what was going to happen. As soon as I decided on how it as going to end, the next chapter would change my mind. I wasn't expecting it to end how it did. It also has such a beautiful cover.



No comments:

Post a Comment